DYNOshield Paint Protection Film (PPF)Hydrophobic, self healing paint protection film with a Glossy Finish.
DYNOshield PAINT PROTECTION FILM (PPF) is a crystal clear PPF using STEK’s unique HYDROphobe® top coating to deliver an extremely high gloss, extra durable finish. DYNOshield’s brilliant shine will certainly help maintain that “just waxed” look for your car without you having to apply any wax! HYDROphobe improves contaminant resistance from water marks, insects, bird droppings, road oils, exhaust smoke, and pollutants that can create stains, yellowing, and gloss out on the film’s surface. With its excellent “shock-proofing” properties it protects vehicle paint against chipping, scratching, car wash brush marks, etc. HYDROphobe’s properties help DYNOshield provide the highest level of protection available from a paint protection film.
- STEK HYDROphobe® nano glass ceramic top coat.
- Extreme water repellant performance
- Extreme high-gloss and optical clarity
- Self-healing from minor scratching, etc.
- Anti-contaminant, non-yellowing
This film is a polycaprolactone based, aliphatic TPU (thermal polyurethane) film. It is a low gel, non- yellowing, UV-resistant film used in a wide range of outdoor exposed vehicle protection applications.10 Year Warranty:
DYNOshield paint protection film is warrantied for 10 Years against delamination, yellowing, bubbling and cracking.
Who is Stek USA
Founded in 1977, STEK has almost 40 years in the film protection market. With early successes providing OEM solutions to Hyundai, Toyota, and other auto manufacturers STEK recognized the market potential for consumer-oriented paint protection products and has been identified as one of the largest paint protection film suppliers in the world – both private-labelled and under the STEK Shield Technologies brand.
- Collecting market requirements from it’s private-label and direct customers to develop a strong product road-map
- Conducting its own research and development for both custom adhesive and top-coating formulations as well as to identify industry benchmark raw materials suppliers – over half of which are US-based
- Investing in its own manufacturing plant including manufacturing engineering that works in harmony with product management and research & development.
- Implementing strict quality-control protocols to insure only the highest quality materials are delivered to its world-wide customer base
- Domestic inventory and ordering insuring ease of doing business and fast shipping for most orders.
- Local tech support for fast response to questions.
- Founded by the principals of a leading detail and installation firm with 10+ years’ of paint protection film experience; our products are fully vetted for installation and end-user performance before market introduction
- Family of products to meet the market needs: DYNOshield for unmatched performance, PROshield to match current market expectations, DYNOmatt & DYNOprism products for specialty applications